This is a logo design for a research subject – "Hong Kong Breast Cancer Study" conducted by the School of Public Health, University of Hong Kong. The logo combines a ribbon (symbol of breast cancer caring) and a female gesture who is protecting her body and embracing herself. The female sign shown on the word “study” emphasises concern of women health in the project.
~Brands That Matter, we transform brands from Ordinary to Extraordinary.
Brand & Corporate Identity / Event Design & Production / Communications offline.
Our design principle is to build a brand image with a smart and simple approach that keeps you ahead of the game. Our goal is to help businesses connect with consumers, differentiate offerings and create real values. Established since 2008, Matisse is a multi-disciplinary branding and design company committed to build a unique and individual brand identity for your business, service or product.
- IDA Design Awards 2017 (Gold Winner) on Print-Logos, Trademarks and Symbols Category
- IDA Design Awards 2017 (Bronze Winner) on Print-Signs, Exhibits and POP Displays Category
- IDA Design Awards 2017 (Bronze Winner) on Print-Wayfinding & Environmental Graphics Category
- IDA Design Awards 2017 (Bronze Winner) on Multimedia-Animation Category
- Bronze A’ Design Award 2017 in Landscape Planning and Garden Design Category
- Merit in the “HKDA Global Design Awards 2011”, Logo Category
- Hong Kong Young Design Talent Awards 2005
- “HOW” magazine’s Perfect 10 Design Awards 2004
- The 15th Hong Kong Print Awards 2003: Champion Award for “Publishing Concept”
- Featured work in the Tokyo Type Directors Club Annual 2004 Vol. 15