"Transformation – the way to see, observe and explore."
The School of Science Info Day event 2017 was visualised with energy, colour and fashion, transforming the concept into patterns-rich graphic. The visual illusions reflects the idea of seeing, observation and exploration. The sophisticated science subject was spoken in a light-hearted and a witty way:
Chemistry makes surprise,
Rain falls as a gift,
Mathematics doesn't lie,
Life is a circle,
Physics wows my universe
Delivery included main visual, banners, display panels, folders, leaflets, signage, t-shirt, tote bag and souvenir.
~Brands That Matter, we transform brands from Ordinary to Extraordinary.
Brand & Corporate Identity / Event Design & Production / Communications offline.
Our design principle is to build a brand image with a smart and simple approach that keeps you ahead of the game. Our goal is to help businesses connect with consumers, differentiate offerings and create real values. Established since 2008, Matisse is a multi-disciplinary branding and design company committed to build a unique and individual brand identity for your business, service or product.
- IDA Design Awards 2017 (Gold Winner) on Print-Logos, Trademarks and Symbols Category
- IDA Design Awards 2017 (Bronze Winner) on Print-Signs, Exhibits and POP Displays Category
- IDA Design Awards 2017 (Bronze Winner) on Print-Wayfinding & Environmental Graphics Category
- IDA Design Awards 2017 (Bronze Winner) on Multimedia-Animation Category
- Bronze A’ Design Award 2017 in Landscape Planning and Garden Design Category
- Merit in the “HKDA Global Design Awards 2011”, Logo Category
- Hong Kong Young Design Talent Awards 2005
- “HOW” magazine’s Perfect 10 Design Awards 2004
- The 15th Hong Kong Print Awards 2003: Champion Award for “Publishing Concept”
- Featured work in the Tokyo Type Directors Club Annual 2004 Vol. 15