Saltrock Farm pasteurise their own milk, cutting out food milage to bring a 'Daily Dose of Dairy'. Milk and milkshakes are available to be dispensed via self-vending units, in their branded trailers at local Farmers Markets. The milk is non-homogenised local and farm-fresh. This concept is innovative and contributes to a circular economy as customers bring their bottle back to re-use and refill each time. This message is cleverly communicated in the logo and brand packaging. Saltrock Dairy is a contemporary fresh brand, bringing milk to consumers in a new, innovative and sustainable way.
Clare Lynch Creative is a Dublin based multidisciplinary design practice specialising in developing unique brand identities, packaging design, brand styling, advertising, art direction, illustration, print and web design.
Understanding & communicating your company’s message and values, through design, is our key goal. This increases the value of your product or service and attracts a connected customer base who align themselves with your core values, becoming your brand supporters.
The result is engaging, thought-provoking effective design with a unique twist, providing original solutions.
– Muse 2020 Design Award Winner
– Frēsh 18 Award Winner
– International Design Awards 2017 Winner (Honorable Mention)
– International Design Awards 2018 Winner (Honorable Mention)
– Shortlisted in the Irish Media Awards
– Featured in the 100 Archive, Finalist 2018
– Featured on the Packaging Design of the World
– Featured in the Halftone Exhibition, 2017 & 2019
– Featured in the Incognito Exhibition
– Vayama Photography Winner
– One4All Gift Card Design Winner