This oat drink range features an illustration of a unique character. Each flavour has a different version of the oat character, a quirky barcode and a different colour – for easy flavour recognition and a playful feel. The product benefits are highlighted clearly – it's Dairy-free, Vegan and Gluten-free. To communicate it's is an authentic oat drink – the word 'Authenticity' led to the similar sounding 'Oat in the City'. The name and brand story play on the expression of 'spreading your wild oats' in a humorous way – the character 'Eoin the Oat' travels around spreading his wild oaty goodness.
Clare Lynch Creative is a Dublin based multidisciplinary design practice specialising in developing unique brand identities, packaging design, brand styling, advertising, art direction, illustration, print and web design.
Understanding & communicating your company’s message and values, through design, is our key goal. This increases the value of your product or service and attracts a connected customer base who align themselves with your core values, becoming your brand supporters.
The result is engaging, thought-provoking effective design with a unique twist, providing original solutions.
– Muse 2020 Design Award Winner
– Frēsh 18 Award Winner
– International Design Awards 2017 Winner (Honorable Mention)
– International Design Awards 2018 Winner (Honorable Mention)
– Shortlisted in the Irish Media Awards
– Featured in the 100 Archive, Finalist 2018
– Featured on the Packaging Design of the World
– Featured in the Halftone Exhibition, 2017 & 2019
– Featured in the Incognito Exhibition
– Vayama Photography Winner
– One4All Gift Card Design Winner