Brand new mural of Vietnam tropical trees and flowers had just designed and painted by Nguyen Thu Thuy and her colleagues from New Hanoi Arts Co.,Ltd at New International Da Nang airport, which nearly completed for hosting APEC in september 2017. This is the first time artist Thu Thuy and her company use the protect guard colours to paint a huge mural. Mr.Daniel Bruyat-export manager of French Guard Industrie said that Protect colours of Guard Industrie almost use for building and industrial construction, for example they had just covered their material for One thousand museums building in Miami. He is very surprised when seeing our mural painted by protect colours. He ask me to send proposal to Guinness World Records for the first and largest mural using Protect colours for painting. We are very happy to send the brand new mural and brand new material to IDA 16 with new hope!
Nguyen Thu Thuy- a visual artist based in Hanoi (b.1971) and general director of New Hanoi Arts Co.,Ltd. She is a founder and design leader of Hanoi Ceramic Mosaic Mural (HCM) project, which won the Guinness World Records certificate for the largest ceramic mosaic in the world in. After HCM project, Thu Thuy continues develop several public arts projects in Hanoi, Thai Nguyen, Thanh Hoa, Truong Sa and Da Nang. Thu Thuy, who has a clear understanding of the role of art in the community, continues to pioneer in creating public pieces that resonate with local people as well as international guest
- In June 2017, Thu Thuy and New Hanoi Arts collective won the Bronze at the 10th International Design Awards (IDA) in Los Angeles (USA) for the mural of Vietnam trees and flowers at Da Nang International airport ; Thu Thuy also won the Honourable mention of 10th International Design Awards (IDA) for her Love Hanoi mosaic Heart sculpture by the Truc Bach lake.
- In November 2017, The Vietnam Fine Arts Association has bestowed Thu Thuy with the For the Sake of Vietnamese Fine Arts Medal.
- In June 2016, Thu Thuy received the Certificate of Achievement from Vietnam Navy Command Department for her contribution to create and complete The Vo Nguyen Giap park in Son Ca island (Spratly archipelago).
- In april 2015, artist Thu Thuy won the Honourable mention of International Design Awards (IDA) in Los Angeles (USA) for her Golden Lotus Fountain in Hanoi ( Mai Xuan thuong park).
- In 2012 : Certificate of Achievement by Defence Ministry for artist Nguyen Thu Thuy for her contribution to Public Arts in Spratly islands.
- September 2012, artist Thu Thuy received Certificate of achievement (Honrable Mention) of the Mural Design Contest hosted by U.S.Embassy Hanoi and the Cat Ba Langur Conservation project.
- In 2011 : Artist Nguyen Thu Thuy received Certificate of Achievement from Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung for her contribution to Public Arts in Hanoi and Vietnam.
- 2010 : Certificate of Guinness World Records for the Largest Ceramic Mosaic in the world (3.85 km long – 6.950m2)
- 2010 : artist Thu Thuy received the Certificate of Merit for honorable citizen of Hanoi capital from President of Hanoi People Committee.
- 2008 : Bui Xuan Phai Award for the Idea of Hanoi Ceramic Mosaic Mural project – the Gift to celebrate Hanoi Millennium (1010-2010).
- 2005 : Second Prize of Vietnam Press Awards for the writing of articles about Vietnam Cultural Heritage