This proposal for Beautiful People Salon brings design beyond its decorative purpose introducing an interactive experience for visitors while creating branding and advertising opportunities for this business. Composed of faux greenery, subway tile and a hanging swing the BP "instagrammable wall" attracts the attention of guests while engaging visitors to snap a photo of their new looks and post to social media. Perpendicular to this wall is the BP sketch floral wall where the BP logo and products for customers to purchase are displayed on shelving within vintage frames.
As the owner and founder of Marlaina Teich Designs, a full-service boutique firm with offices in Long Island and Manhattan Marlaina is renowned for creating luxury spaces for discerning clientele. With projects in Long Island, Manhattan, Miami, Seattle, Palm Springs, and the Caribbean, Marlaina’s passion for design and her ability to create stunning interiors that look effortless have made her an industry leader. Recently completed projects range from a home redo for an inspiring 15 year-old girl on "George to the Rescue", a chic hair salon & many Long Island homes and athlete’s penthouses.
- ICFF Best Booth Design award as part of Color X team 2019
- Global Shop Best Designed Booth 2019
- Listed on Decor Aid under "TOP 10 LONG ISLAND INTERIOR DESIGNERS"
- Multi- featured Designer on the Daytime Emmy Award nominated television series "George To The Rescue"
- Published in Traditional Home, Better Homes and Garden, LI Home, Pulse and many more
- Video features on WNBC-TV, Fox & Friends, Traditional Home, The CW, Better Show, and Design HPMKT